12/21/15

Winter Box






express faux leather leggings / blaque label blazer

I got this faux fur scarf a couple years ago before going to NYC during the winter, and I only wore it there and put it in my winter box thats been hiding away since and completely forgot about it. I recently found the box and went through it and saw so many Winter items that I could have used on trips over the past year, like when I went to the French Alps and had to buy a skiing jacket there- found three in the box... I pulled out the fur and made an outfit for Bogota which is pretty cold right now!
Image Map

13 comments:

  1. This definitely shows the superiority of such a great lady. love the bag contrasting color

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!

    Http://www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you anxious about your beauty and health ?
    Get Some useful tips for your daily life

    Beauty Tips

    Face Care

    Skin Care

    Hair Care

    Fashion Tips

    Fitness & Diet Tips

    Health & Wellness Tips

    Lifestyle & Life Care Tips

    Thats all Guys .... Have a nice day !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fantastic winter dress!!! I'm finding such matching style. You bring it out. Thank you very much. you are looking so nice, keep up to post in regular basis. I love to go through your Dress and Style.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good sharing, i also really chiffon dress,and i usually wear it in summer,not only beautiful but also convenient,i always buy mine at here.
    http://www.gearbest.com/dress-chiffon-_gear/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ order hàng mỹ và vận chuyển gửi ship hàng mỹ về Việt Nam uy tín, dịch vụ order đặt mua hàng trên amazon mỹ và order đặt mua hàng trên ebay và dịch vụ pandora úc ship về Việt Nam uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10