10/15/15

Fall Orange


fall orange midi dresspalm beach island home

buttons on back dress

christian louboutin shoes


black bead dress

orange dress

jacket over dress

palm beach island house
Posch Boutique Dress / Christian Louboutin Shoes / french connection jacket / celine sunglasses
I am a big fan of these midi dresses, as they are so flattering and easy to dress up or down. I like this burnt orange color for Fall, and the buttons on the back add a little edge. I meant to wear black shoes, but was in hurry and left them at home, and thankfully I had these in a bag in my car..next time lol 

Image Map

5 comments:

  1. stylish, luxurious and sophisticated. Love strong colour statement as it reflects so much confidence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous dress...and I love the detail at the back. ;)


    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah LOOK at you !! You're such a doll, I wish I could get away with a dress like that. Unfortunately I don't have the curves in the right places. Fantastic colour too!

    www.myfroley.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The hanging thread makes by your leg makes the dress look cheap.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10