10/19/15

Vintage

white mini birkin


all black white bag outfit

french connection booties


black vest and leather pants


justfab clothes

black and white outfit accesories
French Connection Shoes / JustFab Vest / Express Leggings / Celine Sunglasses 

While an all-black look is an easy default, sometimes adding a little bit of contrast through accessories brings the focus to those pieces and not a big blob of black. These booties are from French Connection (last December), and while I don't wear them that often, whenever I do, I always focus my outfit around them because they are so different. They have a vintage twist, with a couture punch that makes them special, and a pair of shoes that will be in my closet for years.
Image Map

1 comment:

  1. Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots designed for women uses luxurious fur of a sheep skin, it will double your noble temperament. Last but not least, they are very cheap for you to buy.
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Black
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Chestnut
    Ugg Classic Short 5825 Boots Chocolate
    http://www.classicugg.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10