9/16/15

Cascading Mocha


hot miami styles two piece suede

mocha cascading two piece set



mocha cascading two piece suede hot miami styles

hot miami styles suede skirt and crop top

suede crop top hot miami styles

lace up nude heels tassels

hot miami styles suede
Hot Miami Styles Two Piece / Just Fab Lace Up heels

I have become recently obsessed with suede, and this two piece set was ideal for a night out. It felt boho, sexy, and slightly Kardashian. A mix of Kim and Kendall? lol I have found that this rusching effect around the waist makes it look smaller, and I love how it cascades down, elongating the torso and legs, especially in this skin color. And don't these shoes look like Marissa Webb? I seriously LOVE JustFab because the quality for the price is legitimately unbeatable.
Image Map

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10