8/4/15

3rd Birthday




Yesterday was Maverick's third birthday! I've had him since he was a couple months old- found him stray in the Keys, and fell in love with him immediately. I was away from him for several months while my ex-husband and I sorted out who would keep him permanently, and I was lucky to be able to bring him home with me. He is such a sweet angel, and I feel so blessed to have this little bundle of joy in my life. Happy birthday little Mav!
Image Map


Check out The Best Foundations - Hands Down!

by The Chiffon Diary at Mode

2 comments:

  1. Aw, happy belated birthday Maverick!

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every time I like more and more the combination of long dress and trainers. Very beautiful!

    Regards from our fashion blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10