3/12/15

SXSW with Nine West










Nine West gladiator heels / Cognac Wednes

On Tuesday I will be headed to Austin for SXSW to host an event with Nine West, and while getting prepared this morning, I was excited to put together a couple looks based off the shoes that I'll be wearing. Shoes are my building block when putting together my outfits, and these two are amongst my favorite. Especially the gladiator ones, because they add so much interest to my lower half, and are a subtle statement. The cognac ones are classic, and I know I'll be wearing them throughout the festival as they are so comfortable, fun and add a bit of height to a shorty ;) 

It will be my first time in Austin and at SXSW, and I'm so looking forward to spending two days in Texas! I'm not super familiar with SXSW aside from knowing its huge and awesome, and I can't wait to the adventure! Especially because I'll be there on St Patty's! 

Nine West has been a shoe brand that's existed in my house since my mom, and then passed on to me. I love their classic styles, and the newer, modern spins on classic styles. Their quality is one of the best, and the prices unbeatable. Excited to wear their shoes and represent them in Austin! 
Image Map

5 comments:

  1. You will love Austin! The weather has been really weird lately, so I would make sure to bring clothes that you can layer as the evening time it's rather cool which is very different for us this time of year. SXSW is insane and so much fun! Let me know if you want advice on the spots to eat, drink and be merry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look is so cool! Those shoes and the hot pink blazer are great statements pieces.

    xx Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of Nine West India at #Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10