3/13/15

Style Mafia

Tracking Pixel
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bandelettes®


celine sunglasses / chicwish skirt / style mafia top / Bandelettes® (use code SWAY for 15% off valid until March 31st)

I am happy to wear this outfit on my blog because it happens that this amazing top is from my friend Simonett's line- / style mafia.  I get excited typing this because nothing is cooler to me than an ambitious, driven woman, and supporting her is instinctive. 
I am also wearing Bandelettes® under this pencil skirt, and it is my first time wearing them, and I am impressed by how they keep your inner thighs together.  Thigh chafing is rarely discussed, despite it is a very common women’s problem. It is not an overweight problem, but more often – a body structure challenge. Women of all sizes, ages and shapes with ”no thigh gap” can get inner thigh chafing. Even fit and slim women can suffer from chafing if their thighs touch. Many sport, muscular women also can have this problem. Bandelettes® are designed to provide comfort while being fashionable and sexy; non slip silicone inside holds bands in place without moving and slipping. I am glad I tried them out because they work great when I'm wearing body-forming clothes like bodycon dresses, skirts or pencil skirts. 


This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Bandelettes®

Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Stunning skirt and sandals!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful outfit, I love your skirt.

    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit girl! I love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice outfit! I wear bandelettes as well. You are a perfect example of how bandelettes help any size women. If doesn't matter your size, if your legs touch, then you need bandelettes. I been wearing them for a while and absolutely love them. If you need a pair you can check them out at www.bandelettes.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10