3/20/15

Everyday Waves

This post is sponsored by TRESemme.

In the past three years, I've had every hair I can think of. Long, short, red, blonde, and I'm finally back to my natural color, and mid length. I think it's my favorite, and least complicated I've been with my hair in a while. I've settled into a effortless routine and I style my hair in this wavy, beach, loose style almost everyday, because it really is as effortless as it looks. I wash my hair with TRESemme Perfectly (un)done shampoo and conditioner, and I love how it gives it a little volume and texture. I then let it air dry, and quickly blow dry it with my head flipped over for extra volume. 
After that, I add a root lifter, ends moisturizer, shine enhancer in the middle, and finally, I mist it with heat protectant spray and let it dry for a couple minutes. The products thicken my hair some, and then I curl five strands on each side, and go through it with my fingers and lightly mist some hair spray. It takes about ten minutes, and I love the end result. 



For more hair inspiration and tutorials, visit www.youtube.com/TRESemme.

Image Map

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10