1/6/15

Posh




Magenta Couture Blouse / Magenta Couture Pants / Celine Sunglasses / Chanel Bag 

My style icon is Victoria Beckham, and when I styled this outfit, I frankly only had her in mind. I felt like I could walk through London like Posh in it ;) She is my muse because she is well-rounded and confident as the day is long. She said early on in her career, "I want to be as famous as Persil Automatic." That's a woman with a vision. My admiration for her grew when she missed her store opening in London to speak at the UN where she was named a goodwill ambassador and gave her speech on her platform to help women and babies in the Born Free initiative against AIDS. I applaud women with a global conscience! 


Image Map

8 comments:

  1. OMG I love this!!! the entire thing!
    xo Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning look!! Very sophisticated and elegant. Absolutely love it!

    http://highheelsbrownhair.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very chic trousers!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! you do look like her in these pictures!!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pants!
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10