1/14/15

Boyish








My mom is the most feminine influence in my life. She will wear pink heels a la Elle Woods (she actually also went to law school) and a baby pink dress with pink lipstick. She revels in her femininity and she is hands down the most beautiful human being I know. However, that is not how she raised me to be. She encouraged my own self expression above all else, and these are not my-mom-approved boots, but she sent them to me for my birthday. Clunky, boyish and edgy- just how I like them! ;) 

Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Those boots are amazing..love!

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the boots!! they work with jeans and also with shorts just like you are wearing them!
    Xo, Belen
    Check out my blog! I talk about my life and share style pictures! A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning shorts! love your jumper as well!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that outfit, especially the top.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10