12/3/14

Shape

Tracking PixelThanks to Jockey® Slimmers for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own.



French Connection Jacket / Prada purse / Express dress / Celine sunnies 

Today I partnered with Jockey® Slimmers, and I am wearing the seam-free shape wear under my dress. I had used shape wear before, and although I liked how it slimmed the areas that needed it in order to wear skin tight items, I didn't like how they rolled up and down. However, when I had a chance to try these Jockey® Slimmers, I was impressed with how well and seamlessly they fit onto your body. They are smooth, firm, and effortless, and they address my main concern: no rolling up and down creating ugly and uncomfortable lumps under clothes. The great thing about these slimmers is that you can wear them under clothes, such as party dresses, pencil skirts, body cons, but also there are stand alone items such as the tanks to slim the tummy that can be used as camis and tank tops. These slimmers hug the tummy, underarm, hips, lower back, midriff... there are a variety of styles like the muffin tamer and midriff tamer for all those areas that seem to be out to get us with just a litttttle bit of excess, but enough to show through body forming wear. These slimmers keep your sleek silhouette with soft fabric that lets your clothes glide on and look polished, and more importantly feel confident. I tried on this dress without the slimmers first, and then with the slimmers and I have to say the slimmers are here to stay. They just hug you in the right areas, and make you stay put while wearing them. I'm just happy they came around during this holiday season because I'll be wearing a lot of party dresses, and because I am sure many of you share this sentiment: OVEREATING AND LOVING IT.  These slimmers make fashionable room for one more slice of pie ;) Get ready to entertain, celebrate, look fabulous, and eat your holiday heart out, as you can enter the giveaway below to win slimmers of your own! 


  • The giveaway will open until December 11.
  • To enter, participants must leave a comment on this blog post.
  • 10 winners will be selected to receive one prize pack from Jockey® 
  • For additional entries, participants can follow Jockey on Facebook and Twitter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway



Image Map


16 comments:

  1. I'm most excited cause I have a holiday party to attend and I think the slimmer will make me look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you stated in your post, which is why I'm most excited to try these....I can eat one more slice of pie and not look like a pig :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the shoes!
    xx
    deathbeforedecafs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rolling up or bulkiness? Sign me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the holiday season! You look beautiful BTW!

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress looks great on you! The jacket adds the perfect touch.

    xx, Alyssa
    http://www.kneehighsandpumpkinspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The holidays are always the time of the year where the un-invited extra lbs creep in!

    Can these be bought in a store?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This Outfit is perfect! And you look beautiful in this red dress!
    xx

    Ellysa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shapewear is the best for pencil skirts and fitted dresses. Gorgeous dress, btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw this outfit on Pinterest and loved it! I have a red dress that I never thought to pair a dark leather jacket with. Gorgeous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10