12/31/14

Resolution

Thanks to Sara Lee®  for bringing this post.
My ten favorite outfits / images from this year on the blog:












Every year, millions of people kickstart their new year with a list of resolutions to better a part of their lives, with hopes that given a new chance, they will achieve those things that they almost did the year prior. One of those resolutions on almost everyone's lists is to be healthier in some way. Which is great, since physical wellness is just as important as mental and emotional. I am a huge believer in resolutions and written goals. Every year, I look at my life as a whole made of four parts: body, mind, emotions, and spirit. I separate emotions and spirit, because what I've learned about myself at least, is that my emotional health is closely tied to the physical and mental health of my body, whereas spiritual is more of a long term character thing. 
2014 was a difficult year for me in all aspects. Truth be told, it might have been my most difficult year as an adult. I was in the hospital four times, twice with serious health issues-once cancer. And emotionally, I dealt with more stress, sadness, and pain than ever before. For the first time I saw a counselor, and opened a can of worms that needed to be opened, but affected me deeply. My relationships were tried, and while some failed, others were put through the ringer and were refined through it. Something that I found especially beautiful about this year was that through the hard times, I learned who my friends are. I learned to rely on them to help me through to the other side, and to achieve the goals I had for myself. 
This year, in efforts to fortify myself, I tried a lot of new things. I spent two months traveling to five countries around the world that I'd never been to, and I started working for a new company, one that changed my life forever. Because emotionally and mentally I was undergoing a lot of change, I needed my body to keep up; so I began Pilates. At first, it was challenging, but when it became a lifestyle, I was hooked. I began to change my diet too, and my health began to improve, my stress to lessen, ad I was filled with positive energy. 
Today I partnered with Sara Lee® Delightful Bread to bring you this transformation story, and I wanted to sincerely share with you guys that when you change aspects of your life, things really do change- you're in control. Quit that job that's not fulfilling, walk away from someone not to make them realize your worth, but because you finally realize your own, become healthier not because of a fad, but because you really are what you eat, and you feel better when you look better. Sara Lee® Delightful Bread bread is one of my small changes in the kitchen, as its so tasty, the oatmeal one is my favorite, its made with 100% whole wheat and whole grain, its heart-healthy, providing a great source of fiber, and best- it has no high fructose corn syrup, which is almost impossible to find in a bread, especially at only $3 a package. I really encourage you guys to give it a try with your sandwiches, toast, or jam...however you eat your bread.
I hear debby downers say every year that they don't want to make resolutions because they know they'll fail, and I encourage you to NOT think that way. You will become what you think, and making changes for your body, heart and mind will result in positivity, and because you are in control, you will not fail. 
Wishing you God's best in this new year. 2015 will be the best one yet! Happy new year! 
Thanks to Sara Lee®  for bringing this post.
Image Map

7 comments:

  1. You wore a lot of great outfits for 2014. Happy New Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retrospective!
    I wish you an amazing NYE and a very happy 2015!

    Jeanne

    ♥♥♥

    http://www.fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures and style. Happy new year!

    Grace

    Colorandgrace.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Post! Wonderful Breakthroughs! Good Luck with All your endeavors for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, nice post!

    Máy đưa võng em bé hay vong dua tu dong hay vong dua tu dong cho em be giúp bé ngủ ngon mà đưa võng tự động không tốn sức ru võng của bố mẹ. Võng tự động hay vong dua em be chắc chắn, gọn gàng, dễ tháo xếp, dễ di chuyển và máy đưa võng dễ dàng bảo quản. Lợi ích mà may dua vong vô cùng thiết thực.
    Giúp các mẹ giải thắc mắc làm sao để trẻ thích đánh răng hay bí quyết làm trắng da bằng cà phê và dầu dừa hiệu quả, những cách giúp trẻ không đái dầm ban đêm hiệu quả hay giảm cân nhanh bằng gạo lứt hiệu quả hay mẹo giúp tăng cường trí nhớ hiệu quả, kinh nghiệm trị tiêu chảy cho bé bằng cà rốt hiệu quả, những thực phẩm giúp cải thiện trí nhớ hiệu quả, bí quyết trị sẹo thâm bằng rau má, mẹo hay giúp trẻ thích ăn rau hay cách giúp trẻ hạ sốt nhanh hiệu quả, bệnh viêm khớp không nên ăn gì, một số mẹo giúp giảm độ cận thị cho bạn, bí quyết chống nắng với cà chua cực hiệu quả, cách giúp bé ngủ ngon giấcthực phẩm giúp bé ngủ ngon mẹ nên biết, chia sẻ cách làm trắng da toàn thân bằng thực phẩm, những món ăn chữa bệnh mất ngủ giúp ngủ ngon, mách mẹ mẹo giúp bé không sốt khi mọc răng hiệu quả
    Những thực phẩm tốt cho da tại http://thucphamtotchoda.blogspot.com/
    Chăm sóc da mặt ở http://chamsocdamato.blogspot.com/
    Cách chăm sóc da mặt bằng http://cachchamsocdamatbang.blogspot.com/
    Dạy trẻ sơ sinh tại http://daytresosinh.blogspot.com/
    Bí quyết giảm cân hay tại http://biquyetgiamcanhay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. [url=http://www.vapormax2017.com/products/?Nike-Air-VaporMax-c175_p1.html]Cheap Nike Air VaporMax[/url]
    [url=http://www.vapormax2017.com/products/?Nike-Air-Max-2018-c189_p1.html]Cheap Nike Air Max 2018[/url]
    [url=http://www.vapormax2017.com/products/?Nike-Air-Max-2017-c145_p1.html]Cheap Nike Air Max 2017[/url]
    [url=http://www.vapormax2017.com/products/?Nike-Air-Max-2016-c139_p1.html]Cheap Nike Air Max 2016[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10