12/16/14

Horse Farm



French Connection jacket / French connection jeans Turtle neck / j.crew boots
I sometimes work with people in the horse business, and I am around horses quite a bit. Before this, I didn't think much of them, aside from their obvious beauty and strength. However, now I appreciate their unique personalities, unawareness of their power, and I've found that I connect with some of them like I do with a special puppy. This one was so snuggly and soft I could have hugged that face for days!! 

Image Map

7 comments:

  1. Those sunnies, those boots, and that horse. Perfection. I used to ride and show Quarter Horses...a hobby I'd like to pick up again this summer! Do you ride?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the all black, always a great choice! xx

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Body Shapewear
    You can find our body shapewear in stores http://bit.ly/1yFhC2l , outlets, and major chains across the country or you can order your shapewear for women, men, and kids directly from us today! For the most comfortable and stylish shapewear, leggings, and tights, shop MemoiStore today.
    Buy From:: http://bit.ly/1yFhC2l

    ReplyDelete
  4. Horses do have very unique personalities! If I wore all black to the barn I would be absolutely coated in horse hair ha ha :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10