11/18/14

Street Art









Something I love about visiting new cities is stopping by famous murals and taking photos. Such as the “I love you so much” mural in Austin, the Nashville mural, the Bowery Mural in NYC, I Love Memphis mural in my hometown, and namely all of the incredible murals in my city of Miami in a part of town known for its street art and hipster feel, named Wynwood.

This year, Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is re-branding its label in a big way—the new limited edition bottles and cans will boast street art from world-famous artists around the world, and I am excited to be teaming up with this cool re-branding to show off my favorite mural in Miami.


What I love about street art is that it reminds me a lot of street style. We are not all designers, fashion icons, famous artists, or have galleries to our name, but we can all show off our take on art on the daily street grind, and I so appreciate that about art that we find in everyday walks.



This post is sponsored by Perrier® Sparkling Natural Mineral Water in celebration of its new limited Street Art® edition. This limited edition packaging is a collaboration between Perrier and three of the world’s influential street artists: JonOne, Sasu and Kobra. To see the full line of collectible designs and learn more about this exciting debut, visit www.SocietePerrier.com/StreetArtbyPerrier  and join the conversation with #StreetArtByPerrier


Thanks to Perrier for sponsoring this post via Mode Media. All opinions are my own. 

Image Map

8 comments:

  1. So cool!!!!! Great photos girl!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Everything from the shirt to shoes!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics, love the jeans!!!

    Steffi

    http://veja-du.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning look! So cool and inspiring!
    ♥XO♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool idea! I love all the different art around cities! Loving the plaid! xx

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...I love this look. So pretty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those sunglasses, I may need to get myself a pair :)

    www.thedesertmermaids.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10