10/20/14

October






We've had some divine weather here in Miami, and I couldn't be more thankful. I woke up to let me dog outside, and I screamed when I felt chilly. Could this be real?? First week of October?! A miracle from God Himself! I was so excited to get outside and I wanted to wear all my Fall items in case it never happened again! This vintage Dior blazer is one of my favorite pieces, as I found it hidden in a little NYC street market- and its had my heart since, so it felt appropriate for such joy. 

Image Map

11 comments:

  1. Love those flats!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away Blog
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Something magical about that first fall chill! Love the way you've incorporated the hat with this look.

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you got some cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I love this, very nice execution of chic-ness!! Love your choice of accessories! x

    www.JenniferNoir.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know!! it is awesome. I can't believe the weather has been kinda chilly over here :) love the fit of your jeans
    Xo, Belen from A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dexclusive sells authentic brand watches, with authentic watches listed with a BIG discount.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10