I get a lot of questions regarding beauty regimens, and although it always takes me forever to update, here are some new / trusty products I've been using lately:
1. Moodstruck 3D Fibers Mascara: It is like adding falsies with a brush. It starts out as a gel that looks like mascara, and then on another mascara look-a-like brush the fibers are added. They stick to create volume and the effects of fakes.
2. Jenny Patinkin Brushes I have learned that brushes are equally as important as the actual make up, and these take the cake. Lifetime softness unparalleled by other luxury lines.
3. Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Olivia. This has become my every day color. I hardly ever change it because it is the perfect shade of nude. It glides on smoothly, and doesn't dry on or smear off. It's my absolute favorite!
4. Kerastase Hair Masque I love Kerastase when it comes to deep conditioning because it infiltrates hair, and it only needs done monthly.
5. Rosegold Holiday Ultra Chi Since I went short with my hair, I haven't used a curling wand, and have gone back to flat iron testing.
6. Theorie Grapefruit Shampoo I have been using Theorie shampoo/conditioner for a year, and I wouldn't go back. It is organic, sulfate free, paraben free, and it uses only a couple ingredients to clean and care for hair.
7. Crest 3D White Whitestrips Luxe Supreme FlexFit I keep these around year-round, but this year I have partnered with Crest to show you just how well they work with my own progress. I've been using these for years, and they work as well as professional whitening if you are consistent with them. However, you will be seeing my progress as I take the 3D White challenge!
8. It Works Hair Skin Nails This is a charm for hair growth. In less than a month my hair has grown an inch. I can really see the effect, plus, they have other great vitamins in them. I recommend it if you are looking to grow your hair quickly!
9. A random tip I wanted to share with you guys that my chiropractor shared with me.. Peroxide not only cures a cold instantly, as it fights infection like an antibiotic, but it also cures blemishes almost immediately with a small dab.