10/22/14

Leather/Crochet







Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Olivia / Lulus Dress / French Connection Jacket / Celine Sunglasses
The crochet top and flowyness of this dress paired with the motto, biker feel of this jacket draw me in every time. I love the contrast of graceful femininity with a touch of edge. This is the first real leather jacket I've ever owned, and my gosh, does it feel like a different world. It is worth the investment if you wear leather jackets a lot. Who doesn't?! 

Image Map

5 comments:

  1. That dress is absolutely gorgeous!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this look! The dress is beautiful on you and the jacket adds the edge that makes this special. Great styling!

    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dress, I like the color.
    xo, Diana
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! The dress is romantic and the jeacket is rock! Love the contrast!
    xx

    Ellysa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10