9/8/14

September

This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, InStyle, Vogue and Elle, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #inspirefallfashion  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV


September is the January of fashion. Even in places where seasons aren't distinct, like where I live, I feel the change in my mindset in regards to my wardrobe. And nothing gets me more excited than to collect the September issues, full of Fall inspiration, and beautiful editorials. I am partial to Vogue (All hail queen Wintour) but I also love Elle and Instyle. I picked up September's Vogue and Instyle issues at Target  ($5 Target giftcard when buying both until Sept. 13th) and I took inspiration from their black and white inspiration boards. I paired these fun trousers from Lulus with a thin sweater, and used the navy pumps for a subtle pop. Black and navy paired are conventional, as are brown and black, but I really like how both combinations look, and the distinctive draw that they have.




8 comments:

  1. Heartbeats for the bag!!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers! They're so unusual. They look really floaty as though they would be perfect even in hot temperatures!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look, love the shoes and of course the bag! ;-)

    Stephanie

    http://veja-du.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun outfit! I love the pants, those are really cool! xx -Danielle

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10