9/12/14

Messy + the new TCD








Welcome to the new and improved TCD! The fabulous Whitney gave this site a new outfit, as she called it, and I am so excited about it! I've been loving on this space of the internet for 2 and a half years now, and I felt it needed an upgrade. With that said, I just want to thank you all who visit this space. You have made my dream a reality, and I strive to make this place entertaining, inspiring, and a place where we can connect. 

The outfit.. 
A few years ago, I got white heels and felt ridiculous in them, so I gave them away. Fast-forward five years, and I love my white heels In fact, I have a number of them. I love this comfy wrap skirt, because it can be dressed up, but also worn with sneakers and a tee. These few weeks I have been overwhelmingly busy, and it has been evilly hot, so my hair has been in this Blake Lively state for days. And as long as this heat stays, my hot tools are staying in the drawer. But I don't mind the messy/done up contrast.  




Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Amazing set!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that skirt! The black outfit looks great with the white pop accessories!

    www.bluelabelsboutique.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10