9/15/14

Market









I have never been a sweatpants girl. I didn't jump on the Juicy tracksuit bandwagon…believe it or not. But when I tried these pants on, and felt how soft they were, I was sold. I picked up this get up at a local store, (Market Miami) during a blogger brunch, and my blogger friends all voted for the nude look with the brown hat. I didn't own anything in this color scheme previously, so I went for it. I like the way it looks with my hair, and I like the black/brown contrast! 
Image Map

4 comments:

  1. This looks so comfortable and they are way better than sweatpants! xx -Danielle

    www.getup-goblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat really does look stunning with your hair! I also love the jumpsuit!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10