8/28/14

Tunic




Tunic / Gucci Sunglasses / Madewell Sandals / Chanel Bag / Stila Balm "Isla"

I could wear this comfy-chic tunic every day of the week. I have been using this lipstick balm on my lips every day in this nude color, and I love how subtly it blends in. I was walking around in one of my favorite parts of South Beach, and was particularly taken by a tree that wasn't a palm tree. Naturally, we shot some pictures on our walk and I connected with the tree. I'm now ready for my African safari. 

In other news, these sunglasses have topped all others in obsession. I love how light they are, and how they add a touch of edge to everything I pair them with. They are Gucci and came from Smart Buy Glasses. This site has a huge selection of designer sunglasses at a great price, plus free shipping. This is not a sponsored post; I just wanted to share this gem with you! 

6 comments:

  1. That is such a great tunic! It looks like it would be perfect for so many occasions, it would be great for going down to the beach. I love how you've put everything together for this post, it's perfect!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for you Africa getaway and breezy enough for this insufferable heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your tunic :)
    -k
    www.kerryjune.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tunic! Such a classic print, and perfect for the end of summer.

    XX,
    S. Roderick
    www.currenthabits.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10