8/5/14

Rose Garden






I am in love with this romper. I am not typically a floral person, but this one is so delicate and feminine that I can't stay away. It reminds me of a Wildfox Couture piece for a fraction of the price. Looking at these photos, it's hard to believe that less than a year ago, I had long, black, layer-less hair. I feel much more like myself in this shorter, dimensional blonde do. I like how textured and tousled it always looks. It's more manageable too. I only curl the front few pieces and run my fingers through it to give it that bedhead look. I usually wear my sunglasses in my blog photos, as an accessory to my outfits, but it felt more natural to go bare with this romper. I used a Stila lip balm in Isla color, and to get a very light nude tint; and I stayed away from bronzer or blush, to achieve a soft daytime look.



12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous little romper and love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that romper so much! The colors and pattern are so pretty!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  3. that romper is so pretty and looks great on you.

    funny that you mentioned your hair because while i was still just looking through the pictures i was thinking to myself how much your hair has changed but i can't really remember it the old way because this just looks "right". you rock the light and tousled hair so well!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is just stunning. i usually dont like floral prints either, but this romper is gorgeous!

    -chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely beautiful!! and I love those sandals!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.northernlights-southernbelles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10