8/7/14

Red Choice




My first designer bag was this Prada, which is still to date, my favorite one. I remember being so indecisive about what color I would pick for this big purchase. My first thought was black. Classic, wearable with anything, timeless. All of which are true statements. But then a friend suggested red, because it would always stand out. And if there was any classic "pop" color, it was red. At first, I wasn't fond of the idea, because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to wear it every day. Once the trigger was pulled and I made the last minute jump for the red, I couldn't have been more pleased with my choice. Two years later, this bag goes with me to a lot of places. I wear it much more often than I imagined, and somehow the color always seems to compliment my outfits well. I suppose because I wear black, grey and white a lot, but it also looks good with blue, navy, and red. Much like with a good red lipstick, this red bag is a reliable companion. 

11 comments:

  1. Your friends was right about the red.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning! I love your chic top + skirt pairing, and that skirt is seriously amazing on you!

    ~Jacy
    www.lovelenore.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes red is always reliable! you look gorgeous.

    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous look! Love the lace <3

    http://sweetmadameblue.blogspot.com/2014/08/stop.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this skirt!! I have got to check out chicwish, you find the best stuff there!!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.northernlights-southernbelles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that skirt! Soo pretty!

    Kasey
    http://www.preplovelove.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the skirt!
    hope you can stop by sometime(:

    xx Shirley
    http://classifiedcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this skirt!
    xoxo - www.katestylepetite.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10