8/12/14

Feminist



If I had to play repeat on one outfit recently, this would be it. An oversized, soft blouse paired with ultra-distressed cutoffs and hardware boots, with a statement clutch. While I was in NY last year for Fall '14 fashion week, I noticed a lot of statement clutches. I love this little pouch from Married to The Mob, because of the statement it makes, and because it'e easy to throw a couple things in it on the go. Namely Karen Walker had some of my favorite statement clutches with sarcastic messages like "Liberal Miserable and Cynical," which I particularly loved. 

I wore this outfit on a week night for drinks at one of my favorite spots in Miami for its dim lighting and backyard feel. If you're in Miami, The Broken Shaker is a great local beach hang out. 

3 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I feel like fall is going to be all about soft oversized shirts and this one is great! Might have to get myself one of these statement clutches, I've been seeing them everywhere recently!

    Joanne | www.fashion-oh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this slouchy shirt! great look!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit!! I love Rails shirts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10