8/4/14

Daytime Stripes





I love a dress that I feel classic in, yet can add a couple touches to make it different from wear to wear. Black and white stripes are a pattern the speaks volumes, and is yet so simple. I have molded my style to where I only acquire classic apparel, and change it up through accessorizing. While I was in the Hamptons, I wore this dress for a night out with black pumps and a small clutch. For a daytime look, I wore one of my favorite hats and some pops of red. I have always been a big fan of hats, but recently, I've worn them almost daily. I can't get enough! So much so that right now I would pick a great hat over a hot pair of shoes….the drama! 

I dream of a Maison Michel Hat in a vibrant color. I love my hats because not only do they save you from less desirable hair days, but they also frame your face and add instant interest to any look. 

10 comments:

  1. Love that dress! The pop of red is perfect!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look! Your dress is gorgeous! <3

    Sweet Madame Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty dress and I love the pops of red!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your striped dress and the way you gave it a laid back, casual feel with the accessories. Black&white is so timeless and classic and you made it a fun look.
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely dream of a Maison Michel hat as well. Love that Prada bag.

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally agree that a hat can change anything!! one day i hope to have a large closet and just have hats covering a wall :)

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10