8/15/14

A La Elle




H&M skirt / J.Crew Top / Fashionphile Chanel Bag / Valentino Flats
This is such a frilly skirt that I can only pull it out when I'm feeling extra girly. I recently added these Valentino flats to my shoe collection, and I felt so giddy that I wanted to go a-la Elle Woods. This embellished top has been in my wardrobe for a long time, and typical of most J.Crew items, its just as wearable now as it was initially. I love that about J.Crew tops. Most of the blouses I get from there, especially the silk ones last me years. And going back to my rockstud flats (gidddyyyyy)..being that pink is not my first choice color, I was nervous about choosing these. However, I own the neon yellow heel version of these, and they add a great pop of color. I think these pink beauties will serve the same purpose with black, grey and navy outfits in the Fall/Winter months. If you are thinking about purchasing Valentinos, I say DO IT! They are the most comfortable. 

7 comments:

  1. such a wonderful skirt! I love it

    http://www.aboutacloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pink shade is so nice and bright, so lovely! ;)

    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/2014/08/lolita-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats the beauty of great quality fabrics! specially if you have a classic style, great fabrics are amazing :)
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing skirt and flats combo!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pleating of the skirt!

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10