7/28/14

Tribal






Photos by the talented fashion & street style photographer Ryan Chua


This was one of my looks for swim week in Miami. I was there for three days, and all three days I touched on different sides of my style. The first day, I wore a large white tunic, second day I wore a body-hugging royal blue dress, and on day three I wore this heavily accessorized, tribal get up. I played up the beautiful beaded embroidery of this top, and wore every gunmetal accessory I own. I used to be more into gold accessories, but as of this year, gun metal has become my favorite for its edgier tone. 

As I type this, I am listening to Sam Smith's acoustic songs, and felt like sharing my adoration for his soft, beautiful voice. "Lay Me Down" is my current repeat. Everything from his voice, the lyrics, to the music is flawless. He's on tour in Europe right now, but I found out he will be in Nashville the first weekend in October, and if work permits, I would LOVE to travel to hear him live! 

13 comments:

  1. Love that crop top and it looks amazing with those shorts!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful embroidery! Loving how the top looks with those high-waisted shorts!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love the color of the shorts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this top! It's such a statement.

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOVE the top!! it's probably not something I could pull off but I love love it.
    The short I would definitely wear. Hope you can make it to the concert!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am totally loving the hair. it reminds me of the "zenon" movies on disney channel in the best way possible!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit! That top is gorgeous and you're rocking it! The cobalt blue shorts and layered accessories are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That top is stunning! The detail is so intricate, looks amazing and was styled perfectly with the silver accessories!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10