7/16/14

Treasures





When I was in Memphis with my mom for her surgery last week, while she was recovering, I had lots of time to sneak in her closet. She dresses so impeccably, classic to the t; that I knew I would find more than one treasure. And find it, I did. Gucci is one of her favorite designers, and this is one of three belts that she has collected over the years. She has this tan one, a black and a chocolate one. I begged and pleaded to "borrow" this one, and being the generous woman she is, it didn't take much. I based this outfit around the belt, with a recent J.Crew (on a major sale) purchase of this scalloped marino sweater. It's so light and comfy, I would love it in every color. 

16 comments:

  1. Love this look! The distressed denim is perfect!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are perfect for those jeans!!
    XO Ellen from Ask Away
    www.askawayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled the top, you look great!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red shoes and denim.
    You look stunning.


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  5. Casual and chic! Love the belt..your momma has great taste!!

    Xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lucky you to have such a fashionable momma! I love those red heels... red's a great color on you!
    Champagne Lifestyle on a Beer Budget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mom's are the best and so are there closet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! Perfect tee, jeans and glammed up with red heels and a bag. No-brainer!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love with your jeans and that bag is amazing!

    Love&Clothing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10