7/1/14

In Sports





As a kid, growing up with just my mom, I wasn't exposed to sports much. I still don't know the first thing about football, since we are Colombian, and I learned a little about basketball and soccer growing up. Of course, not that anyone couldn't get a grasp on basketball and soccer fairly quickly. So far this Summer, I've been avidly supporting my teams. I have a lot of teams, since I'm technically from a lot of places. In basketball, the Memphis Grizzlies are my home team, but also The Heat is where my heart is at. And in Soccer, Colombia is my team, as it's my beloved country, but also USA, as I consider it my country also. During the NBA finals, I coordinated my wardrobe with game days, and this was no exception, for a Heat day. Unfortunately, they ended up losing to the Spurs; but all in all, it was a great run and fun for us fans to cheer along! Maybe next year. Right now,  I am rooting  for Colombia in the World Cup all the way!!! It's exciting to have someone to passionately cheer for! 

9 comments:

  1. Love this look! I especially like how you paired the converse with it. xo

    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you paired this with converse! xo

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo!!! you are from a lot of places!! hahaha
    go colombia!!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this style of dress! It look marvelous on you, although I know I couldn't pull it off. My legs are too chunky for that haha

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress looks perfect on you! It is really adorable!

    Xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like that summer tomato red color!
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVELY COMBO OF DRESS AND SOCKLESS CONVERSES, IT'S PRETTY AMAZING AND SEXY, YOU LOOK FANTASTIC, LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIT SOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHH, OMFGGGGGGGGG SWEETIE, I AM ABOUT TO EXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU LOOK A GODDESS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10