7/9/14

Checking In



Hi guys!

Today I wanted to pop in and tell you that I am taking this week to do some re-inventing of this site. I have been blogging for two and a half years now, and this blog, as well as my life, has developed a lot since; and I want to ensure that I stay connected with you all. 

I want you to know that I appreciate you more each day, as you give me a reason to keep coming here, and share my life with you all. 

I used to write a lot more regarding my personal life, but have shied away from that, because being vulnerable is a hard thing! I don't want anyone to get the impression that my life is near perfect, (come on, people) but for the sake of keeping my struggles, and the struggles of my family ours, I have kept the blog a happy and recreational place for all. 

With that said, I have also noticed that your engagement with me and the blog has decreased, and I assume it is because I may not seem as personable, and my posts have simply become boring. I am  taking a step back in an attempt to fill the gaps. 

I plan on doing this by first, re-designing this space, thinking of more creative ways to engage you, and focus on what you guys want to see. I want to take more time producing photos that tell a story, and piecing outfits that express who I am. In addition, I want to share more of who I am, and connect with you on a personal level. 

This blog is very special to me, and I want to ensure that if you take the time to stop by, you leave happier and inspired. 

Wishing you a great day, and thanking you in advance for your continued support. I love you guys! 

6 comments:

  1. I like it! I think it's important to re-invent ourselves every now and then, it keeps us fresh!
    I love your style, and I hope to learn more about yourself in the future!
    Xo, Belen
    A Hint of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's important to take a break and re-evaluate. I just came back from a 6 month blogging break, but it was well needed. I adjusted my priorities with the blog and came back (and plan to continue) with posts that represent me, my style, and my interests, as well as more interaction with my readers. So good for you girl. This is your space and you have to do what makes you happy.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote! I love your blog and I can't wait to see what you have in store! I'm sure it will be inspiring! :)

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the re-launch, babe! Take the time you need to get it right + feel good about the progress. :)

    -Ashley
    http://bit.ly/lestylorouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay to keep personal things personal, that's one of the reasons I love your blog. Your posts are short and sweet and of course full of great outfit pics! Keep shining!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10