6/20/14

Volume




 Oversized black dress / similar / Prada bag / Chanel flats (also love classic Chloe ones) / Ray Ban via Sunglasses shop / Wren and Glory hand wrap

When I first saw this dress, it looked like a whole lot of nothing on the hanger. But when I tried it on, I fell in love with the flare and volume of the cut. I immediately thought of one of my favorite looks Victoria Beckham has worn, from her own line. I saw this photo a while back, and have since dreamt of a dress similar to it. While the volume of this one doesn't compare, it reminded me of it ever so slightly. Isn't she flawless?!


14 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Such a cool shape!
    Hope you have a great weekend!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHHHH that dress! and that dress on you - even better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing on you darling! So chic.

    Xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your bag! So pretty!
    -Hannah
    sweeterthanserenity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love swingy, oversized dresses like this and you look amazing as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo elegant. I like this big black dress.
    http://www.foreverydress.com/wedding-dresses-c-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the red bag.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10