6/3/14

Like Me





Every day I strive for easy looks that I feel like me in. I've learned to wear things that I feel comfortable in. If that day comfortable means sexy, than I love to wear a deep V, or if it means masculine, boyfriend pants or trousers. Whatever makes me feel like me that day, I will wear. And even if I think something would be really cute, if it doesn't sit well with my personality, I leave it. This tunic top and cut offs, dressed up by the bag feel a lot like me. Relaxed, easy going, but with a little effort from the bag. 


8 comments:

  1. Love the boho top with those shorts! So cute!


    Nightchayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that top girly!!!

    Your Birkin link isn't working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, so summery!

    Katie
    http://alwaysfashionablykate.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so casual and cool! I like the sandals.
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this top! So boho chic. I like that you paired it with brown sandals!
    xxx

    www.glamorousgirl2014.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that blouse! This look is perfect for summer!
    xoxo
    Kate
    www.justkateblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10