6/2/14

Aqua Sparkle


Compensation was provided by Caress® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®.





Oasap Dress / Celine sunglasses / Heels (almost identical) 

I fell in love with this dress the minute I saw it, and for $20 it was a steal. I love the loose fit, vibrant aqua shades, and oversized leopard print. As part of my continued collaboration with Caress®, I am highlighting the Caress® Fresh Collection –  Aqua Sparkle™   and speaking on the color aqua. Because I'm not big into wearing a solid vibrant color (I typically live in neutrals), I opted for a dress that still included the gorgeous aqua color, while keeping it subtle and fresh. Speaking in regards to the body wash itself, I use it because it leaves my naturally dry skin feeling hydrated and smelling delicious. 
I hope you all have a phenomenal week! 





The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.

14 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Looks so pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing. You really suit that aqua colour, Nicholl!

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwweeesome dress! love the color of the print! happy monday!
    Xo, Belen
    Androbel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress and such a steal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! It doesn't say on the website, is it lined?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes though!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10