5/5/14

Clean Lines







I am most comfortable in my own skin when I am wearing all black. While I enjoy wearing all white as well, there is nothing like all black for me. It's the staple of sleek and chic. 
I bought this silk cami from J.Crew a while back, and it has proven to be one of my most worn pieces. It's great by itself, as it is not a typical cotton cami, and its great under a blazer or jacket. I love how soft and light it is! I want this fushsia one too! Happy Cinco De Mayo! Enjoy a margarita today! xo 

6 comments:

  1. I totally know what you mean by most comfortable in all black- it's the very best!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The white shoes with the all black outfit is cute.

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just ordered those shoes and cannot wait to wear them!

    love this all-black look!

    xo mk
    gold-hatted lover

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you broke up all the dark with the white sandals.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10