5/22/14

Camouflage





Celine sunnies / Prada bag / Express camo pants / J.Crew linen shirt / Booties (I like these as well)

I have not hopped on the camo bandwagon for the past couple years, because I could not see myself in it. But when I tried on these pants from Express, I really liked the way they fit. Finding ankle pants is a treasure for short people, and that is part of why I liked them. And this shirt is a J.Crew staple that I've gotten every year in a new color. This year, I got it in this beige tone, and I upsized several sizes to create the oversized fit. 

A month ago, I mentioned that I was doing the #30DaysofBeautiful challenge with Clarins Double Serum. I have used the serum at night, under my regular moisturizer, and it is amazing. The first week, I didn't notice the difference, but by week two, my skin was softer, my pores were smaller, and my skin tone was more even. I used two pumps a day, and I loved that it did not leave my skin oily, but quickly absorbed, and left my skin feeling fresh and soft.  If you are using another serum, I recommend switching to Clarins; or if you're not using a serum at all, it is paramount that you use it for your skin's overall health and glow. 



Clarins combines two age-defying formulas into one ground breaking serum that firms skin, reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and minimizes pores. 90% of women find it more effective that their current serum. Proven for all skin types, all ages, and all ethnicities.



Compensation was provided by Clarins USA. via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clarins USA

13 comments:

  1. Love this look! Great photos too!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge camouflage fan, but this is a cute look and I love that top!


    Xo,L
    simplylowcountry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great. I still staying away for the camo print. I think b/c I see it everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit!

    pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've managed to make that camo way more chic than most people I see trying to rock it. Good for you! And I love the material of that top

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see you are wearing your wedding ring again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10