4/21/14

REFINE PR {Launching}






Hi guys! I wanted to share some exciting news with you all, as you play a big role in my every day life.
A little over a year ago, I met Kristin, of Living in Color Print through blogging as we are both in Miami. After running into her in New York, she invited me to dinner a couple months following that, and I got to learn about her on a more personal level. I discovered a woman who is dedicated, organized, mature, level headed, loyal, friendly, welcoming, generous, and who shares the same faith as me. Several months went by, and over a couple brunch meetings and happy hours, we decided to put our heads together and create something we were both passionate about. Through a lot of creative sweat, REFINE PR, a full service boutique PR firm was birthed. In a nutshell, we generate awareness and create exposure for businesses in the fashion, hospitality, beauty and lifestyle industries through marketing strategy, digital outreach, event management, and social media. 

I am deeply grateful for your support. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to keep up with my site. When I first began this blog, I did not expect it to become my job one day. But I don't have enough words to express how thankful I am that it has. And truthfully, it would be nothing without your encouragement through following, liking, commenting, tweeting, pinning and viewing. This community we get to be a part of is insanely awesome! I love connecting with you guys, either through traveling, emailing, instagram.. We live in a world where there is so much kindness, goodness and love, and I am reminded of that through many of you. I encourage you to keep on keeping on with whatever it is you are working on. Whether it's blogging, being a mom, working on your own business, or building a career; women around the world are clapping for you. There is nothing as powerful as unity. 

Thank you for reading today! If you are a business, or know of a business looking to grow their reach and maximize their exposure, please don't hesitate to reach out! Your support is greatly appreciated!

Love, 

Nicholl

Find REFINE PR on InstagramFacebookTwitterPinterest!

A million thanks to the below for making this shoot happen: 
Daze Photography | Suits c/o Express
Hair by SoBlo Aventura | Makeup by Illamasqua at Bloomingdales | Aventura Mall
Website Development by Brian O’Toole

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Nicholl!! This sounds like such an amazing venture and I know you'll do great. Looking gorgeous in those photos as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so so exciting! congratulations on your launch and best of luck in the future!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredibly excited for you both!! (And you two look adorable!)
    Lexi at Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so exciting! Congrats on the new opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO amazing and so so so exciting! Love to you both and cheers to your new adventure and success! XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited to embark on this new adventure with you!!! Bottoms up! Haha :D Love you!

    xo
    K of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, that is so exciting!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's amazing! Congratulations on launching the new business! You'll do great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10