4/29/14

Lips and Colors

When it comes to lipsticks, I play favorites. Stila has my favorites. Once I was introduced to their lipsticks, I put away the rest. What I like is that they go on liquid, but dry on like a lipstick and stay on all day. No smudging! These are the four colors I have been using lately.


"Fiore"   is a hot pink that I use when I am feeling playful. I like wearing it with graphic tees, and  to accentuate bright colors in my clothes. 

"Patina" I use this color with olives. I like to wear bronzer, instead of blush with it. It looks good with dark colors like navy, grey, olive green and black. 

"Dolce" is my go to. It's a nude shade that brings out the natural shade of my skin, and I wear it with casual clothes for an everyday look. 

"Fiery" is my bright red that I save for when I'm feeling extra va va voom. I love it because it makes my smile look bigger, and it brings all the focus to it. Because It's so bright, I wing my eyeliner when I wear it, to blend in the dramatic effect. 

I have noticed that the shade of your lipstick affects the radiance of your teeth. I use Crest 3D White Whitestrips for thirty minutes a day a couple times a week, and Crest 3D White toothpaste. I swear by this brand for inexpensive, at-home teeth whitening! 



And speaking of beauty, I am taking the 30 Days of Beautiful Challenge by trying Clarins Double Serum for 30 days. I will be keeping you updated throughout my 30 days, to see what it does to my skin. Along the way, there are sweepstakes you can enter by snapping a photo that exemplifies beauty and sharing it on Instagram with the #30DaysofBeautiful hashtag. In my #30DaysofBeautiful photos, I will be sharing what I find beautiful. For me, those include a beach walk, natural beauty, flowers and sunrises. 

Clarins combines two age-defying formulas into one ground breaking serum that firms skin, reduces wrinkles, evens skin tone and minimizes pores. 90% of women find it more effective that their current serum. Proven for all skin types, all ages, and all ethnicities

Compensation was provided by Clarins USA. via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Clarins USA.





12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, all shades look gorgeous on you! I do love the first and last one the most though (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really into lipsticks, and wear whatever I have on hand, but I see how just changing your lip color can change so much about the look.

    Happy Medley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo I love all these colors. So gorgeous. That is one of my favorite things to do- try new lip shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always love a good Stila lip!

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are all very pretty, but I think "Fiore" is my favorite! :)

    xo Always, Abby
    Philosophy Skincare Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the red and the hot, hot pink! Brights are my favorite colors.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10