I feel like I have finally mastered my "everyday look." It takes me about ten minutes to accomplish, it's an easy routine, it compliments my everyday outfits, and it gives me the chance to wow when I put on a full face of make up on special occasions. Something that I've embraced recently is that looking fresh and "natural" is my take on beauty.
I start with a moisturized face.
1. Then, I apply Stila CC Color Correcting Cream (I use medium). I use this cream to take some of the redness away. I have dry skin, so redness is a problem I look to correct.
2. Over the CC Color Correcting Cream, I use Stila Stay All 10-In-OneDay HD Beauty Balm which serves as a light foundation, while also protecting from the sun (SPF 30) and moisturizing the skin. I like this alternative to foundation, as it looks more natural, and keeps your skin clog free.
3. Then, I apply one swipe of blush only to the high part of the cheek bone in a small circular motion . This lifts up the bone, making your face look more refined and flushed, not blushed. I use Kat Von D Everlasting Blush in "Bellisima."
4. With one swipe of MAC Bronzing Powder (refined golden) I take the brush at an angle to the lower side of my cheek down and swipe down. This contours the face, and it photographs well.
5. I keep my eyes simple and bright. To make them look "deeper," I use white pencil on the inside and on the tear ducts.
6. I use MAKE UP FOR EVER Smoky Extravagant Mascara. Only two swipes of this, and your lashes look full, long and clumpless.
7. Stila stay all day liquid lipstick in "Dolce" is my nude / peachy lipstick.