4/28/14

Emerald Green


Compensation was provided by 
Caress® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®








I am partnering with Caress® Fresh Collection body wash, to introduce you to their vibrant emerald rush body wash.. I incorporated the pop of color through this bag, and it reminds me of a vibrant, yet subtle earth tone that is good year around. I am keeping it simple for a meeting today, in self-ripped jeans and a feminine blouse, topped off with classic black pumps and the pop of color through the emerald green bag! 

Happy Monday! 

The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.

19 comments:

  1. Love the outfit!!

    Ashley
    Meadowsandreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove your top!!

    xo Noor
    clothesanddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! I love your top & bag! So chic!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! I love this outfit!! Those jeans are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love lace shirts, we'll show you soon a look with a similar clothes. Happy week!!!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. Self ripped jeans lol. They look good!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great, easy-going outfit with plenty of character!

    Stephanie
    http://ishowedupinboots.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm loving those jeans! And the top! So basically the whole outfit...

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like those jeans and the combination of the feminine top- I might have to try that out for myself!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, those shoes <3
    That blouse and sunglasses!
    Jelly belly!

    www.roothless-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pop of emerald! I'm always a fan of Caress products - their bodywash is amaze.

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those jeans are amazing! Love the shoes too!

    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10