4/14/14

Colorful




Compensation was provided by Caress® via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Caress®





I don't own very many maxis, and much less, one this colorful. I prefer neutrals and solids. However, this dress is so fun, and opposite from my usual, that I had to give it a try, and I loved embracing the brightness with this clutch and playful braid! I love the emerald hues of this dress, which remind me of Caress® Emerald Rush™ Fresh Collection Body Wash. The scent is vibrant, like the green colors and this dress. 

Today, I am off to San Francisco for the week! If you have any must- see, eat, do suggestions, please do tell! 

Hope you all have a great week! 

The Caress® Fresh collection wraps your skin in vibrant scents and hydrating lather, leaving it revitalized and delicately scented. Try the new Caress® Fresh Collection and revitalize your skin like never before.


15 comments:

  1. Love that dress! Looks so pretty with the braid and that gorgeous clutch!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful outfit!

    http://www.schweizer-fashionmama.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clutch - the dress compliments it so well!

    House of Illusions

    ReplyDelete
  4. have so much fun in san francisco!!

    i grew up in napa valley so we went to the city quite a bit. my two recommendations would be to go up to get clam chowder in a bread bowl and to visit the marin headlands. boudins is the most famous place to get a bread bowl and the inside is so cool, they have a tour of the bread factory and the bread is carried in baskets on an electrical wire that goes all through and delivers it to the front! or else there are tons of stands along the wharf where you can grab a bowl to go.

    the marin headlands is on the north side of the bridge and is a little trail, not even a hike, that overlooks the city from across the bay. you can take pictures right at the vista that are the classic pictures of you and the bridge with the city behind or you can go a little farther and walk through this tunnel and that will let you see out to west as well and there is typically no one there.

    feel free to email if you need any more specific recommendations or have questions! enjoy!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com
    mkminnisGHL@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your braid with the dress. It makes it casual. I bet you can easily dress it up too.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great! I too am one for solids, and would have shied away from this as well but it looks lovely. Maybe that means I should try something out of my comfort zone as well

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic dress! I love all the vibrant colors, it's perfect to kick off a new week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The colors are so bright and fun and so is the pattern! Have a blast in San Fran!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10