3/4/14

Spring Boho




Abercrombie dress / Vince Camuto boots 

This is a dress from Abercrombie's Spring collection. I love it so much, I got it in two colors, which I never do. The dress is girly, boho, flirty, and is made really well. The fit is flattering, and comfortable. In the past two weeks, I've worn it twice already. I love it paired with this denim jacket, but also in its flirty simplicity by itself. This dress is perfect for a music fest, a Sunday afternoon, or a beach coverup. 
This week, they are rolling out more styles, including rompers and maxis, with the same cool style of this dress. If you're at a mall this week, Abercrombie is worth dropping by! This year, I have shopped there a lot, and I am always surprised by the chic, boho, cool styles they carry. 

9 comments:

  1. Cute casual outfit - love your booties!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. so surprised when i saw that dress is from abercrombie, they are really starting to make a comeback lately! that dress is gorgeous and love how you were able to style it as a coverup and as a dress, too cute!

    xo mk
    goldhattedlover.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! This is so my style. I love the ease of it all. Great outfit.

    xo Denise
    lovelybohemian.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe that is abercrombie. Love it!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress. Would you say the size runs small or large? It's been too long since I shopped at A&F hah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair and dress go perfectly together! Love this!

    Savannah,
    NCBelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute! I haven't shopped there since high school.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that dress with the booties! So so pretty!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10