3/3/14

Oscar 2014 - My Style








Retro City Sunglasses ℅  / Sheinside jumpsuit (similar, mine is sold out) / Shoemint booties / Prada bag / Cartier watch

I have partnered with Dr Pepper for every award this season, and this culminates my collaboration with them. I have enjoyed tuning in to these amazing nights, and focusing on the unique style portrayed on the red carpet. I did my research before the Oscars, to find out which stylists were styling which celebrities, and I am glad I knew beforehand, because I had certain expectations, and I was happy to see I was pretty accurate. In my eyes, the stylist makes or breaks the celebrity on this magnificent night, and when a nominee steps on the red carpet, the stylist is equally the star. fashion-wise. This look was inspired by American Hustle, and 70's style. The wide legged bottoms, black and white, and ruffles come together to create a classic piece with a modern twist. I threw in pops of red and kept my accessorizing to a minimum, as I have done lately, after my mom gave me her Cartier watch. I cherish it so much, that I feel it does everything I need an accessory to do. 

I wasn't exceedingly impressed with last night's Oscar fashion. I wasn't struck by the styling, and there wasn't a gown that really stood out to me. However, I liked the detail on Anne Hathaway in Gucci, and Kelly Osbourne in Badgley Mischka. 





With a delicious One of a Kind taste and zero calories, Diet Dr Pepper is as unique as you are. Diet Dr Pepper celebrates originality. To check out more one of a kind stories, visit us at www.youtube.com/drpeppervideos


Compensation was provided by Diet Dr Pepper via Glam Media.  The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Diet Dr Pepper.

8 comments:

  1. Love this look! That glasses are awesome!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The black and white of the outfit and shoes is like a tuxedo effect and the red glasses and bag are like the red carpet- perfect!

    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your look! Your sunglasses are fabulous!

    Kristin
    Crumbs & Curls

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your sunglasses!
    Can you help us to win our Dressale wishlist? Enter to our post and click the links!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't see Kelly's dress! Gorgeous!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very glamorous and ladylike look! Happy Monday!
    http://redreticule.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get your authentic luxury brand watch with a 75% discount on DEXCLUSIVE.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10