3/17/14

#EXPRunway













Last Thursday,  Express had their runway show at the iconic hotel, The Raleigh in South Beach. Right in my neck of the woods. I was lucky to attend as one of the blogger hosts, and get backstage access to the wonderful world of Express. Appearances by Express it girl, Kate Upton and Heat basketball player, Chris Bosh were made- plus entertainment from DJ A-Trak. The night was one to remember with a very Miami vibe, a runway over the pool,  cocktails, a packed house, and incredible weather. 
I loved all of the Spring looks. They combined edgy and chic in a flawless manner, and the black and white theme was right up my alley. You can shop the looks straight from the runway here

3 comments:

  1. look and sound like you had an amazing time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the skirt in the second pic.
    -ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10