3/6/14

Classic





When I don't know what to wear, jeans and a blouse never fail. Jeans have always been a difficult buy for me, because before ankle jeans, all jeans would be too long for me. I recently discovered jeans from Simons, and I love their selection, and their price range. These flats are my favorites I own, because they are so comfortable, and I like that they are navy and not black, for a bit of a difference on the classic flat. I am dying to get Chanel black flats! I don't own any black flats, and I refuse to settle for anything less than the Chanel ones I want, even if it takes me an eternity to save up for them! ;) 

15 comments:

  1. beautiful simple and elegant!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a PERFECT spring outfit! I love those jeans! You're too adorable ma'am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jeans, love the shoes! Get those Chanel flats girl!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and classic! So pretty, and I love the distressed jeans.
    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great simple look. It's so classy too! It's something I would want to wear daily! Love it!
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful! the whole outfit is perfect
    ladies in navy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect look, I love it ! I really like your blog, keep up the good work =)

    If you have a second, I would greatly appreciate it if you could check out my blog : www.lorallure.blogspot.com =D

    Hope to see you soon there.

    Love
    -Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that French Connection blouse! Looks great with the destroyed denim!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the jeans and shoes! So pretty and minimalistic!
    http://fashiontulles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks gorgeous! I can completely relate to this outfit, this is like my uniform when I am running errands.

    kstormfashionblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10