3/24/14

Blaque Label






As I said last week, shorts on shorts on shorts… 
And to look a little more put together for a meeting, I threw on the best black blazer I've ever owned, by Blaque Label. And these shoes, guys? I have worn them for at least 7 straight days. They are beyond perfect in comfort, fit, and how well they can compliment an outfit to make it laid back and cool. I'm not the type to get into an item so much that I wear it every day for a period of time, but these shoes are the exception. I'll wear them until I can no more. ;) 

11 comments:

  1. Love the black blazer paired with the denim cuts offs! Great look!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that blazer.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love these mirror sunglasses with this basic look!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugghhh these ray bans are perfection. I love everything about this. so simple yet so hot.

    xo
    Camille
    Guilty of Glitz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I've never been able to wear a blazer with shorts but yours is absolutely fabulous!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing, love the sunglasses

    http://o-fata-simpla.blogspot.ro/2014/03/spikes-and-leather.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those shoes look so comfortable!! I could seriously wear all of your outfits... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the blazer and those sunglasses!

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your sunglasses and cutoffs!

    www.loveandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10