3/19/14

After Party






I wore this dress to a polo after party in West Palm Beach. Thankfully, the night was in the low 60's, so they knit material was perfect. The a-line cut of this dress was what drew me in. I think it is my favorite type of dress,  judging on how much I enjoy wearing them. I paired it with my new French Connection pumps, which I love the detail of with the studs and subtle edginess. I pulled my hair back in an easy bun, and finished it with bright red lips, which I really like with my lighter hair. 

11 comments:

  1. I think this is perfect for polo! Very "Pretty Woman" but modern.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes! I know that isn't the focus of the outfit, but AH! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress! so gorgeous, playful and elegant!
    love your blog , keep it up <3

    www.soletrekking.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit. Those pumps are amazing.

    http://jax-and-jewels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that dress! So pretty on you!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is gorgeous on you! I love the pattern and cut! :)

    xo
    Kristin of LivingInColorPrint.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10