2/18/14

Woman's Suit






French Connection Pants ℅ / French Connection Jacket ℅ / French Connection Blouse ℅  / Chinese Laundry Pumps ℅ / Sunglasses 

Hope you guys had a relaxing long weekend! I spent it with friends at the beach, and wish it hadn't ended so soon! Til next weekend ;) 
I picked up this blush suit at French Connection during Fashion Week, and I wore it on Valentine's Day back in Miami.  I'm in love with the menswear look, cut, and comfort. I never pictured myself wearing a suit, but I would love to have it in every color now! 

14 comments:

  1. Great suit...looks really good on you...nice cut. x

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice suit! Love the color!

    Lindi
    Sweet Southern Sparkle
    www.sweetsouthernsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The suit looks so flattering and super comfortable! I might need to try it out!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the monochromatic look that a suit makes! You look chic as hell. Work it!
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! I love wearing "menswear" in a lady-like way. The white tailored suit is next on my list, just searching for the perfect one!

    -Chelsea
    chelsandthecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this blush suit! So so gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This suit is everything and it looks phenom with your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything about this look is perfect.

    Pinkandnavystripes.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful look! The color is so perfect <3

    xo Megan, Lush to Blush

    ReplyDelete
  10. THis look is SUPER CUTE!!! Very polished indeed. I love it. New follower from the hop :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10