2/6/14

Valentine's Fancy

I haven't given Valentine's Day much thought this year because February means means Fashion Week pour moi. Truth be told, I have never been a V-day person. Not that I'm against it, but I just don't give it much attention. However, a reason to play dress up is all I need, and a Valentine's Day date will do the trick. I decided to go for a feminine, floral, and Blair Waldorf-esque theme.
It means choosing quality over quantity, and spending a little more on one dress, than I would on putting together a complete look. Any of these soft and beautiful dresses, worn with nude heels and a beautiful diamond ring scream class and loveliness. 
I have my eye on the first ring below from Anjolee, a customizable engagement ring, anniversary or any occasion diamond ring site- as it will add a certain sophisticated bling to my hands that will last me a lifetime, versus cheap thrills that will cost me more over time. I love this site because it's easy to navigate, customize, and find any diamond ring that you are looking for. 


5 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10