2/13/14

The City










Chanel bag ℅ : Bellag bag / Naked Princess gloss /  similar Oasap coat / Windsor Store blouse / similar ILY couture earrings / sunnies 


 New York City is my favorite place in the whole world. I feel a sense of "happening" there. It is the city of dreams, and a place for people who distinguish that the difference between dreams and reality is work. I was there for Fashion Week, and I had the hardest time coming home. Although I missed the Miami warmth, New York is where my heart belongs! In between shows, I snuck a trip up to the Rockefeller center, and spent a moment admiring the views.


12 comments:

  1. You look stunning! Such a Carrie Bradshaw moment! Love it!!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. simply amazing ....i can't wait to see ur outfits everyday because they are always absolutely flawless!

    XO Meghan
    citrus fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit and photos!

    http://infinitehouseofillusions.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is perfect for 'Sex in the city', nice jewelry!

    http://inatrendytown.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You literally belong in a magazine girly! Gorgeous outfit as always, and beautiful pictures!


    Xo, Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  6. You totally belong in NYC! :) LOVE IT! You are so darn gorgeous, ma'am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS. You look like you belong in NYC. Love those curls.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such stunning photos hun! Hope you had fun in NYC :)

    xo,
    ChaChaTheFashionGenius.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart EVERYTHING about your style. You go girl…. were hunty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10