2/14/14

Pink






Dress: Oasap (sold out, similar one) / Coat: Sheinside / Tights and headband: F21sunglasses / Bag: Chanel boy brick / lipstick

I wore this pink ensemble in New York the morning I attended the Kate Spade presentation. Since it was the first event of the day for me, I wanted to dress in something that reminded me of Kate Spade. What better than colorful tights and a bow? This is not usually me, at all. I rarely wear pink, much less all pink, but I must admit, I liked feeling barbie-like for a day. 
I got to spend time back stage, as a guest of Deborah Lippman, and it was so fun watching Deborah create the manicures for the presentation. I loved it all! 





10 comments:

  1. Before I read this post, I thought your outfit it very Kate Sapde-ish!
    xo,
    Tiffany
    shoeschampagne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. The monochromatic ensemble feels very chic.
    -Ash
    www.stylizedwannabe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I love the pink and the red. I am growing more and more fond of the pale pinks lately. I truly enjoy your blog and am following you on bloglovin. I suffer from chronic pain, but did not want my fashion blog to be about my illness, but rather my love of fashion. I loved the black outfit from the other day as well. If you have time, maybe you could look at my blog, www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com. I have taken inspiration from you and several others :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! That coat is gorgeous!

    The Style Storm
    <3, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, you are soo hot!! looking great!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're perfectly styled for Kate Spade! So cute!
    xo Adri
    www.adrilately.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink on you and so, so perfect for Kate Spade!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YES!!! you totally NAILED IT… this look is so kate spade…. I would have loved to be in your shoes that day… sounds like an ahhh-mazing opportunity. Glad you were able to partake an post these lovely pics. Now following your journey from the hop!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love you already.

09 10